Primeiramente, conhecer o nível de domínio e aptidões do estudante, para compreender suas necessidades, ritmo, para saber a melhor abordagem de ensino na prática. Fortalecer o aprendiz gradativamente com textos acessíveis, com analise de suas regras gramaticais, pronuncia e vocabulário.
With enormous interest in applying to your job offer in English teaching, in São Paulo, Brazil, I hereby submit my resume and background information for this or other suitable positions. With extensive experience in Consulting Services, Customer Service & Support, Sales, Market Research, Project Management, Business Counseling B2B and B2P, Recruitment and Supervision, International Trade Management, Business Development in Brazil and internationally, I am confident to be a good match to the job requirements.
Graduated in Business Administration at the University of Massachusetts in Boston, I lived, studied and worked in the United States for 10 years. Back in Brazil, I worked as International Trader at an Import & Export company, where my fluency in English and Spanish skills played a critical role for business development with foreign clients and suppliers. The following years, I worked as Sales Rep for Food Companies, where main responsibilities included meeting sales target by strengthening and forming new partnerships at B2B level. Currently, living in the city of São Paulo, self-employed and fascinated with new technologies, I have offered professional consulting in the field of Crypto Assets and Digital Currencies, providing personalized know-how with investment tools with market trends analysis to clients of all levels of computer and internet knowledge.
Available any time at your convenience to discuss in person my background, I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Rua Luis Correia de Melo, Nº 86, Apt° 2407, Bairro: Vila Cruzeiro
São Paulo, SP. Brazil ZIP CODE: 04.726-220
Tel: (11) 5641 - 7747 Cel: (11) 95872 – 2221 E-mail: (informação ocultada)
Brazilian, 43 years old
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
• Experience in global market of Blockchain technology startups and digital assets as Bitcoin. Assessment of new entrepreneurship projects prior to initial public offerings. Asset trading, virtual wallet storage and security skills. Follow up of Blockchain market trends and its innovative impacts on economy, institutions, monetary authorities and governments.
• Expertise in business development in foreign markets and in Brazil. Research, planning, execution, monitoring and supervision. Negotiation skills in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
• Extensive experience in sales, international trading, and business support.
• Prospection of reliable suppliers and clients in international and domestic markets, meeting quality standards of merchandise, and payment guarantees in import and export operations.
• Supervision in operational procedures and monitoring of international shipments. Negotiation with foreign suppliers of industrial equipments, artifacts and truck-cranes.
• Search in supplier capturing, and negotiation with German manufacturer "Rudolf von Beckerath", for installation project of musical organs in Brazil, budgeted in € 1.5 million, for client "Carlos Gomes Theater" in Brazil.
• Research report on Mexican beverage market, as a strategic tool for Boston Beer Company decision making to launch products in a foreign market.
• 400% bill increase in sales to warehousing clients, by articulating new trade policy. Proposed to clients the option of collecting orders at the manufacturing plant for discount, lowering selling price.
• 30% market share increment, resulting from development and execution of marketing campaigns in partnership with retail clients.
• Team-working leadership style, with focus on employee productivity, sales target achievement, and
• Strengthening of International Trade organization’s credibility, offering adequate support to foreign clients and suppliers, meeting deadlines and contract demands, providing quality inspection assurances prior to shipment and payment guarantees.
English: fluent. | Spanish: advanced. | Portugues: Native speaker.
United States (10 years): Academic training, university internship and professional development with approach to foreign markets. Cultural immersion and language enhancement.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.S.B.A.) Concentration: International Business
University of Massachusetts – Boston – USA. 2002
Note: Certificate validated in Brazil by Federal University of Paraná.
CLIENT PORTFOLIO IN BRAZIL (South, Southwest and Central-West regions)
WAREHOUSE: Destro Macro Atacado, Bocchi Atacado, Stop Atacado.
SUPERMARKET CHAINS: Rede Cooperalfa (63 stores), Rede Forte de Francisco Beltrão (120 stores), Rede Ítalo (15 stores), Rede Coop. Agroindustrial Lar (14 stores), Rede Festival Beal (10 stores), Rede Super Muffato (70 stores).
CONSULTING – SELF-EMPLOYED 02/2017 - Present
Global Market of Blockchain Entrepreneurship Projects and Digital Assets – Bitcoin and Altcoins (São Paulo, SP)
Expertise on emerging market of Blockchain based startups and virtual coins. Research and follow up on innovative projects in the fields of finance, marketing, investment, asset trading, messaging apps, search sites, applications in logistics, among others.
Personalized training to clients, with introduction to basic concepts, use of asset trading tools, virtual wallets, security measures, and in participation of initial public coin offering (ICOs).
Approach to current overview of growing supply and demand of Blockchain services and applications, market trends, and their impacts on governments, institutions, and traditional markets.
COOPERATIVA CRAVIL 10/2015 - 01/2017
Food Industry Segment (Western Paraná)
Business Agent B2B
Client bond strengthening through personalized innovative sales approach, focusing on client needs.
Increase in sales volume to various clients as Supermarket Chains Allmayer and Lar, by 300%.
Client persuasion for purchasing truck volumes and collecting orders at the industry, at lower cost.
Problem solving skills, negotiation flexibility, after-sale follow-up, delivery monitoring within schedule, and client support upon returning damaged goods.
COMPANHIA LORENZ 09/2009 - 10/2015
Food Industry Segment (Western Paraná)
Business Agent B2B
Monitoring of competing brands through price and product positioning research, for trade policy adjustment and development of market strategies.
Increase in sales volume by 400% to warehouse clients Destro Macro, Muffato and Stop, upon offering innovative trade policy.
Sales forecasting and target achievement. Prospecting and registration of good-profile clients.
MARES TRADING CO. 05/2006 - 02/2009
Import Export Trade Service (Itajaí, Santa Catarina)
International Trader & Project Coordinator
Capturing of reliable Asian suppliers of synthetic yarns, industrial machinery, truck-cranes and garments.
Businesses closing and supervision of import and export operations, from shipment through delivery of goods.
Client prospecting in the Americas and Europe.
Elaboration of shipment proposals with full import / export cost. Negotiation with suppliers, ship lines, banks, insurance companies, pre-shipment inspection providers, land carriers and customs agents, for budgeting.
Preparation of shipping documents for export. Analysis of import documents and commercial contracts in English and Spanish. Letter of Credit opening and Exchange closing. INCOTERMS and HTS skills.
MASSACHUSETTS EXPORT CENTER – USA 01/2002 – 06/2002
Massachusetts State Government Export Counseling Service (Boston, USA)
Research Assistant - College Internship
Research Project: Analysis of Mexican beverage market for product introduction of an American beer brand. Assessment of competing brands, market share and prices. Forecasting of annual growth consumption and industrial production. Development of target-clients portfolio with contact information, including large channels of distribution, warehouses and traditional sales points.
CHATEAU RESTAURANT – USA 1999 to 2006
Traditional Restaurant – Nocera Family (Waltham, USA)
Customer Service and Sales
Evening Export School – Massachusetts Export Center & Sovereign Bank – Boston, USA
Logistics of International Trade Certificate Series – Mass. Export Center & Oceanair, Inc. – Boston, USA
Negotiation and Excellence in Sales – Senac – Cascavel, Brazil
Letter of Credit and the Rules of UCP 600 and URR of C.C.I – Sociesc – Itajaí, Brazil
Training in Certification of Origin – Center of International Business – Blumenau, B
Procura por aulas de inglês perto de sua casa? Nós te apresentamos uma lista seleta de professores que podem te ajudar. Superprof também oferece aulas de inglês - conversação se precisar. Aprender já não é mais problema, há aulas de inglês - compreensão oral para todos os gostos! Encontrar aulas de inglês americano nunca foi mais fácil: você vai adorar aprender.
|Na casa do professor||Casa do aluno||Por webcam|
|1 hora||Não disponível||R$80||R$55|
|5 horas||Não disponível||R$115||R$275|
|10 horas||Não disponível||R$160||R$550|