Aplicando diferentes métodos, livros, músicas, vídeos, filme e experiências de vida aplicadas ao ensino dinâmico do inglês. A função do aluno é apenas de se "enturmar" com o professor e praticar em casa, sem importar a idade, preferências ou localização.
Professor particular de inglês e espanhol desde 2012; professor do método "Intermediate" da franquia Yázigi em 2012; professor do método "Fast English" da franquia Cebrac em Fortaleza, entre 2013 e 2014; professor de inglês / apoio para docentes na Faculdade Ateneu.
Estamos abertos a outras propostas, sendo que os alunos podem visitar o professor ou o professor se deslocar até os alunos.
CÉSAR ANTONIO MARTIN
Experiences as: journalist, communicator, writer, producer, entertainer, photographer andfilm-maker, press and communications advisor, communication manager, professor,musician and researcher.
E-mail: (informação ocultada)
Web-Site: (informação ocultada)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Special Course of Corporative Communication, Prime Cursos do Brasil, 2013.
- Technical English Teacher Course, at CEBRAC Cursos, Brazil, 2013,
- Technical English Teacher Course, at Yázigi Cursos, Brazil, 2012.
- Specialist in Art-Education for Teaching Music, Faculdade Vale do Jaguaribe, Brazil, 2012.- Specials Course of Philosophy and Negativity, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Brazil, 2009.
- Specialist in Cultural Journalism for Events, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina, 2008.
- Specialist in Marketing and Protocol for Events, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina, 2008.
- Degree in Social Communications and Media – National University of Cordoba (Argentina) - Completed in1212008.
- Formed as Technician in Social Communication with specificity in Culture Analysis - NationalUniversity of Cordoba (Argentina) - Completed in 12/2005.
COURSES ANO LESSONS
- Course of editorial design, including notions of QUARK EXPRESS X, WORD, EXCEL, PAINT, INTERNET,ADOBE PHOTOSHOP,attheCEIClnstitute-CENTREFORSTUDIESANDRESEARCHINCOMMUNICATION,Córdoba, Argentina. 01/08/2005 to 01 /1212005.
- Professional conduction and presentation for television and radio with Professor Maria Luna, at theCISPREN in Cordoba, in November 2004.
- Studied music with maestro José Luis Tubert, and guitar with Professor Pablo Scallabrelli. Was part of"Yesterday" as a guitarist. Performed as a charango player, keyboardist and guitarist in "Garage" group inthe province of Cordoba. Participated as guitarist at the musical Workshop "Yesterday". Taught guitar andmusic in the capital of Córdoba, Argentina. From March, 1996 to February 2005.
- Participated on the civic journalism research named "El marco legal y los sistemas jurídicos" ("Thelegalbackground and the juridical system"), an investigation that reflected contexts of violence in schoolsin the province of Cordoba, Argentina, under the direction of Professor Dr. Ricardo del Barco. October,2005.
- Participanted with 100% of presence ate the "Seminário Comida Ceará" , Governo doEstado do Ceará, Universidade Estadual do Ceará, Brazil,May 2009.
- Approved at the curse of visual design and col age "Desenhando com a tesoura", CentroCultural Banco do Nordeste, Brazil,March de 2009.
- Approved at the Seminário Avançado de Arte "O teatro e o diálogo com outras linguagens",CentroCultural BancodoNordeste,Brazil,March2009.
- Approved at the course of literature and pedagogy "O corpo daleitura", Centro Cultural BancodoNordeste, Brazil,Aprílde2009.
- Participated of the mini·course "A literatura de Cordelno Brazil: das origens à atualidade",Universidade Federal do Ceará, in the context of the event "VI Semana de Humanidades",April 2009.
- Approved on the course of regional literature "Panorama poético da literatura cearense'', CentroCultural Banco do Nordeste, Brazil,May 2009.
- Approved on the course "Recursos avançados de Util zação da Internet", Centro Cultural Bancodo Nordeste, Brazil, May, 2009.
- Approved on the course "Introdução ao Cinema Asiático Contemporâneo", Centro Cultural Bancodo Nordeste, Brazil, June 2009.
- Approved at the course "As formas do Documentário" , Centro Cultural Banco doNordeste,Brazil,July 2009.
- Approved at the course-at-distance "Comunicación, sociedad y educación. Conceptos ydebates",from the Ministério de Educación da Argentina,through the site Educ.ar, from Juneto July,2009.
- Approved at the course-at-distance "Internet y médios masivos. Conceptos, teorias e ideas parael aula", from the Ministério de Educación da Argentina, through the site Educ.ar, from June to July2009.
- Approved at the course-at-distance "Análisis de Medias", from the Ministério de Educaciónda Argentina, through the site Educ.ar, from June to July 2010.
- Approved at the course-at-distance "Filosofia y Educación. Nuevos y viejos roles", fromthe Ministério de Educación da Argentina, through the site Educ.ar, from October to November2010.
- Approved at the course-at-distance "Processo de Comunicação e Comunicação Institucional", fromthe Fundação Getúlio Vargas,through the "FGV Online" program, October 201O.
• Actually coursing a post-graduation course of "Arte- Educação com Ênfase em Música" at theFaculdade Vale do Jaguaribe, Brazil, since May 2010.
- Having studied English and Portuguese, currently studing French and Japanese language at theEscola SESC , Fortaleza, Brazil, since February 201O.
Languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese at advanced leves.
- Currently, working as Communications and Press Adviser at Faculdade Ateneu (Ateneu College – FATE), inFortaleza, Brazil, from October, 2014, to the present day.
- Communications, Press and Advertising Adviser for the Associação Cultural Hugo Pinheiro, a cultural andartistic production company headed by singer/composer/movie director Marivalda Kariri. From May, 2012, tothe present day.
- Press and Communications Adviser for the Cabeça de Cuia/Red Line Films association, at the Brazilian films“A Lenda do Gato Preto”, “Mãe de Santo, Teu Nome é Zimá” and “O Auto da Camisinha”, from directorsClébio Viriato Ribeiro and Lília Moema Santana. The first film mentioned was recently awarded with theHuman Rights Special Award in Jakarta, Indonesia. More details in (informação ocultada)
- Worked at the INEC - Instituto Nordeste Cidadania, on the Coordination of "Mircroprojetos MaisCultura" inside the "Programa Mais Cultura" developed by the Ministry of Culture of the FederalGovernment, in partnership with the Fundação Nacional das Artes (FUNARTE), the Banco doNordeste (BNB), the Departments of Culture of the local States and the INEC. Developing andmonitoring communications about cultural projects at the headquarters of the "Mais Cultura"program in Fortaleza, Ceará. Analyst and Project Coordinator for the Coordination of "CulturalMicro-projects for the Brazilian Semiarid", since July 2009. Tel: (85) (informação ocultada) / 3267.
- Worked as a reporter, translator and text corrector for the magazine "Music and Market", in itseditions inbothPortugueseandSpanishidioms,workingwitharticlesandtextsinEnglsh,Spanish,Portuguese and French languages, as well as correcting interviews and punctual testimonies inPortuguese,English and French.
(informação ocultada) or (informação ocultada) com since May 2007.
- Journalistic correspondent in Brazil for the radio "AM LATINA 1580" Orlando, Florida , UnitedStates, under the direction of Camilo Enrique Molano, "Noticentro" news service. Transmissionthroughout Florida, the Caribbean and the world through the Internet site: www .latina1580.net. FromMay to December , 2009.
- Journalistic South American correspondent for the radio "ABC Servicios Fin de Semana"Barranquilla, Colombia, along with Gonzalo Medina Angarita,and Victor González Solano in FM RadioCurramba, with broadcast for the entire Caribbean. Transmission over the Internet through thewebsite: www .radiocurramba.com.From March to December, 2008.
- Co-Coordinator for journalistic editions and press texts for "Sembrando Satelital" and"Sembrando Federal" with the Lic. Adrian Mancini and Lic. Louis Bonetto. From December 2007 toFebruary 2008.
- Member of the Editorial Counsel of "Editorial Good" from Argentina, being responsible foreditorial planning and production,leading a team of seven journalists in the creation of articles. Editor -in·chief of the "Argentina Class Magazine", a high-class editorial production with national distribution,from May,2005 to December, 2007.
- Editor and reporter of articles about music and entertainment at the publication "Argentina ClassMagazine"
from the ARGclass Group, and Editorial Coordinator of the site argentina-class.com/magazine, sitesince May 2005 to December,2007.
- Conductor and producer of the radio show "Parasiempre ", a radial cycle about history andtranscendent facts, at the 88.7 Radio Revés, in Cordoba - Argentina from July,2004, toDecember,2005.
- General Producer and Adjunct Conductor of the radio show "Plaza del ángel", conducted byLucio Carnicer on 750 AM Radio Nacional de Córdoba - Argentina. from May, 2004 to December, 2005.
- Press Agent and Public Relations Agent of the non-profit cultural foundation Fundación CUYDE -Cultura y Desarrollo, chaired by Alicia Belmonte, with participation from major Argentinean artists.Amongthe accomplishmentsofthefoundationarethepresentationoftheliterarynovel"SiervadeDias ama dela muerte", authored by the Argentinean writer Cristina Bajo. ln Córdoba, Argentina.Since March, 2001 to January ,2002.
- Producer and Main Journalist of the radio program "Docta Jazz", Thursdays on Radio 94.3 FMUTN. Main Journalist and Editor·ln-Chief of the news website (informação ocultada) Since January,2006, to December, 2008.
- Producer and general columnist at the radio show "Frituras de Mandioca", with the musicologistLucio Carnicer , at 94.3 FM UTN, Córdoba - Argenti na. From February, 2001 to December,2004.
- Associate Professor teaching the university discipline "Communication Theories li" (Teorías delaComunicación li), under the leadership of Professor Dr.Aldo José Guzmán, at the School oflnformation Sciences, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina. From August, 2007 to August,2008.
- Associate Professor at the university seminar "La Ciudad y la Cultura", coordinated by ProfessorDr. Aldo Jose Guzman, at the School of lnformation Sciences, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba,Argentina. From September, 2007, to September, 2008.
- Editor-ln-Chief and Reporter about arts, spectacles, good-living and diverse disciplines at themagazine "Argentina Class Magazine", a premium publication distributed throughout Argentina andalso exported to nine foreign countries. CEO and partner of the named magazine. ln Buenos Aires,Argentina. Since May of 2005 to December, 2007.
- lnvited Coordinator in the university seminar "Local cultures and their transformations", directedby Professor Dr.AldoJoséGuzmán,UniversidadNacionaldeCórdoba,Argentina.FromAugust,2004, to December, 2004.
- Producer and journalistic screenwriter at the multi-media enterprise "Tape ProduccionesPeriodísticas Publicitarias",from Licenced Guillermo Castro (see attached letter). FromJune,2004 toMay,2005.
- General Producer, and program developer for the radio show "Por Los Caminos del Blues"Marcos Riolfi at 94.3 FM UTN,Córdoba - Argentina. From February,2003 to April, 2005.
- 05/2003 to 06/2005 - Participated as columnist and musical selector in the radio program "DañosColaterales" by Tonio Blanco and Jose Haidar at 94.3 FM as a guest columnist,making diffusions abouteducation and human development with music in the city of Cordoba - Argentina.
- 0112003 to 12/2004 - Guest Columnist and journalist in the "Proyecto Apeyron" by SebastianAvalos at 94.3 FM UTN, Córdoba - Argentina.
- 04/2003 to 1212003 - participated in the radio program "Golpe al oído",from AlejandroChiavassa and Sebastian Avalos - 94.3 FM UTN - as guest columnist on the topics: blues, jazzand musical fusions, Córdoba - Argentina.
- 07J1997 to 12/1999 - participated in the program "Al abordaje" Marcelo Gomez and PabloRamos as guest columnist at 94.3 FM UTN, Córdoba - Argentina.
- Technical operator and artistic supervisor, on the music reproduction and the on-air-programs, forthe 94.3 FM UTN, Córdoba - Argentina. From February, 2003 to May, 2005.
- Journalist and producer at the magazine entitled "El Puente" directed by Lic. Pablo Ramos.Published monthly on the mountain region of Sierras Chicas, Córdoba ,Argentina. From January,1999 to January, 2000.
- Worked as steady seller and musical advisor in the "Etnika" Discs Shop,owned by the musicianandradioentertainerDanielAmpuero,inCordoba-Argentina.Joined thiscompanybecauseitmyextensive experience in hearing, studying, cataloging and knowledge about compilation of worldmusic,jazz,blues,folkloricmusic,aswellasfromvariousgenresandmusicalstyles ,fromnationalandinternational locations.FromApril,2004,to December, 2005. (informação ocultada)
Procura por aulas de inglês perto de sua casa? Nós te apresentamos uma lista seleta de professores que podem te ajudar. Superprof também oferece aulas de inglês americano se precisar. Aprender já não é mais problema, há aulas de inglês - tradução para todos os gostos! Encontrar aulas de inglês - expressão escrita nunca foi mais fácil: você vai adorar aprender.
|Na casa do professor||Casa do aluno||Por webcam|